Wednesday 12 May 2010

Tilt Shift Videos

These below are called tilt shift videos. Although they may look completely artificial, as if the camera man was recording a miniature model of a town/landscape/construction site; in actual fact they are real environments. When I came across this I was stunned as to how this was done but with a special limited depth of field lens and a bit of time lapse manipulation this impressive outcome is created.

The Sandpit from Sam O'Hare on Vimeo.

I really enjoyed these and similar others I've seen on the web, they really communicate a cute and wonderful method of video publication. I really wish I could have the means to have a go at one of these, to try and find a picturesque viewpoint and transform it.

Small Worlds - Preview. from Keith Loutit on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment